- Are you looking to expand your relationship with your
- Are you looking to build a deeper relationship with
consistent revenue streams?
- Do you see customer satisfaction and service level
achievement as the method to build customer loyalty?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, PrismPointe
Technologies has built a partnering program just for you. Since 1981, we set the standard for responsive, cost effective,
maintenance for most products found
on your printer fleet, your desktop and your campus local area
Are you a PrismPointe Partner?
Our partner program is centered around the customer, their desire for superior service and you, and your ability to represent
PrismPointe's value to your customer. PrismPointe works heavily with 4 types of partners:
- The Original Equipment Manufacturers or
OEMs, who create the products we support and who need the pricing
advantage PrismPointe delivers to keep their total cost of
ownership acceptable to the end user.
- The Value Added Resellers or VARs who have
customers who need superior service levels for specific situations
where the standard next business day repair is insufficient.
- The System Integrators who have customers
that need to push the standard desktop, printer, campus LAN beyond
the capabilities found in standard off the shelf products.
- The Buying Groups who may hold contracts for
public organizations, or have a value add that excites customer
interest around a specific technology, service or costing
PrismPointe Offers a Complete Partnering Program.
Our objective is to help your customers:
- Reduce the total cost of ownership associated
with their client server computing infrastructure
- Provide an enhanced level of service to meet a specific need
that goes beyond next business day expectations
- Give them an easy way to enter, track and report on service
incidents for the multi-vendor environment that they manage
With these goals in mind, PrismPointe offers our partners,
Service Center™, which is a customized, secure, cloud based
application that enables multi-vendor support for the desktop,
your printer fleet or any element of client server computing you
Get must have information for planning your data center relocation.
Get critical information on the ins-and-outs of executing your data center relocation plan.