Site Equipment Audits for your Computing Environment.
- Do your data center assets wander?
- Do some assets come up missing or misplaced?
- Are your systems running on down-level firmware?
- Is it possible that some of your systems and devices may not be covered by a maintenance contract?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need to consider PrismPointe Technologies as your desktop and printer maintenance provider. We gather:
- Equipment location and data security considerations.
- Device serial numbers, firmware levels, and patch levels.
- Equipment configurations, attachments, and other peripherals.
- Operating system and version level.
- Installed software and end of life harvesting options.
SinglePoint™ enables the secure, on-line collection and management of your data.
Desktop Site Equipment Survey Tasks
- Audit Your Current Environment: PrismPointe will
conduct a physical audit of your IT assets against the
manufacturer�s database or contract documentation. This information is used to eliminate unnecessary
support expenses for hardware as well as software maintenance.
- Evaluate Current Service Levels: PrismPointe will evaluate areas
of exposure, lack of coverage, and excessive coverage of devices for both
hardware and software. We provide a concise report that includes industry
standards and expert recommendations that evaluate the necessary service
- Provide Recommendations: PrismPointe will recommend
coverage changes for those systems
whose support needs to be terminated, dropped, enhanced, or modified.
- Management Program: Our singlePoint� application
enables you to manage devices covered under PrismPointe extended
warranty, manufacturer uplifted warranty, or parts only
These actions, when combined with the cost effective nature of
PrismPointe's manufacturer authorized support, provide you with a
significant reduction in your total cost of ownership while giving your
end users a superior service experience.