- Is your print fleet, desktop or mobile device in warranty or out of warranty?
- Do you have a sparing strategy that offers a cost effective response in
- Are you working with an Authorized Services Provider that can minimize
your costs while increasing product life-cycles?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then PrismPointe
Technologies designed the Spare-IT™ program for you.
As a manager of client server computing you may have a
lot of different devices in your strategy like:
- Personal Computers (PCs), tablets, kiosks and personal data assistants (PDAs)
- Multi-Function Devices (MFDs) like printers, copiers and fax machines
- Network edge devices like switches and routers.
Some of these devices may be covered by the manufacturers warranty. Others
may not. When you consider
this and same day return to service (RTS) or next business day (NBD) return of
part, the complexities may require you to have a sparing strategy. PrismPointe Technologies
specializes in developing customized sparing solutions regardless of your
warranty situation with the manufacturer that:
- Minimize your downtime
- Maximize your personal productivity
- Reduce the cost of ownership by reducing overall support costs
PrismPointe offers UpLIFT™ to enhance the manufacturers warranty
PrismPointe Technologies delivers break/fix warranty support for many of the
worlds greatest IT brands. While doing this, many of our customers asked us if
we could enhance the manufacturers warranty services to meet their special need.
offers a number of sparing options that improve your
service levels, decrease your costs and ensure you receive the return
credits you deserve. We offer:
- Same Day Sparing (SDS) using a secure cage or a locker located at
a PrismPointe service center or on-site
- Return To Depot (RTD) repair.
You take your printer, PC, MFD, router or switch for a local repair at
a PrismPointe service center
- Return To OEM (RTO) sparing.
PrismPointe will return your part to the OEM and make sure you receive credit