- Does the standard maintenance warranty from the manufacturer not meet your
- Does your end user community need a faster response time than is available
from the manufacturer?
- Do you need an on-site client server support representative to assist your
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then PrismPointe
Technologies offers the UpLIFT™client server support program for you..
As a manager of personal computing environments you know that a users priorities and ROI are different.
The downtime of a knowledge worker can cost thousands of dollars per hour in lost billings.
PrismPointe specializes in developing customized support solutions that enhance and uplift the manufacturer warranty to:
- Minimize your downtime
- Maximize your personal productivity
- Reduce the cost of ownership by reducing overall support costs
PrismPointe offers UpLIFT™ to enhance the manufacturers warranty
PrismPointe Technologies delivers break/fix warranty support for many of the worlds greatest IT brands. While doing this, many of our customers asked us if we could enhance the manufacturers warranty services to meet their special need. PrismPointe offers:
||PrismPointe will take the manufacturers standard next
business day warranty (NBD), and uplift the response time to be same business
day, same business day return to service or onsite support. The
support levels we offer are:
- Onsite Engineer -- Mission Critical with onsite presence and spares
local, on-site or off-site
- 7x24, 2 -- Mission Critical with a 2 hour response with local
- 7x24, 4 --Mission Critical with a 4 hour response with local
- 5x12, 4 -- Critical Premium service with 4 hour same day response
These service levels provide you with the ability to uplift the
standard manufacturer warranty to a service level that best meets the
needs of you user community.
||Prismpointe as part of its UpLIFT™ service,
offers a number of sparing options that improve your
service levels, decrease your costs and ensure you receive the return
credits you deserve. We offer:
- Same Day Sparing (SDS) using a secure cage or a locker located at
a PrismPointe service center or on-site
- Return To Depot (RTD) repair.
You take your printer, PC, MFD, router or switch for a local repair at
a PrismPointe service center
- Return To OEM (RTO) sparing.
PrismPointe will return your part to the OEM and make sure you receive credit