- Are you looking to increase your business revenues by
creating new technical products?
- Do you see computer and computer technology as enabling the
expansion of your revenue stream?
- Do you wish to increase your delivery capabilities by using
a multi-vendor multi location SaaS provider?
- Do you see customer satisfaction and service level
achievement as the means to build customer loyalty?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, PrismPointe
Technologies has built a partnering program just for you. Since 1981, we set the standard for
flexible, responsive, cost effective,
deployments for most products found
on your the desktop, your campus local area
network and you data center.
Do you Take Computers and Make them into Customer Solutions?
Our partner program is centered around the customer, their desire
for superior service. Our partnering program is designed
around you, and your ability to recognize PrismPointe's value with
multi-vendor, multi-location, full time engineers. Our objective is
to help you sell your solution to your end users by using our unique
skills to leverage your technical reach.
- We will help you create a delivery advantage by
technical skills and local staging facilities to build custom,
- We will use our W2, FTE workforce to help you
stage, image, wire, install, test and maintain your
custom, customer solution.
- We reduce the cost of ownership with your solution by
providing diagnosis, maintenance and repair locally.
Our national footprint enables your reach as a systems
integrator. We have the facilities, the engineers and the
managed services to help you roll out your computer solutions.
About Service Center™ from PrismPointe Technologies
Service Center� is a customized, secure, cloud based
application that enables multi-vendor support for the kiosk,
tablet, desktop, laptop,
your printer fleet or any element of client server computing you
are using. As a PrismPointe customer
- Enter a trouble ticket for any device in your client-server
If this device is not covered by a service contract, we will
use our fix-IT-first™ policy to remedy the situation.
- Report on all trouble tickets that are entered for your
customer, your OEM product line, or a group of customers
- Enter an electronic work order to Install, Move, Add or
Change (IMAC) a device.
- Enter an electronic work order to erase, decommission of
recycle a device.
Service Center™ accelerates the ease with which your
customer receives services from PrismPointe Technologies and enhances the
overall experience with their computing environment through
Get must have information for planning your data center relocation.
Get critical information on the ins-and-outs of executing your data center relocation plan.